Our dedicated team of Physiotherapists and Exercise Physiologists are committed to improving functional outcomes in amputee clients. At Neuro Alliance, we understand that living with limb loss presents unique challenges. Whether it’s due to congenital conditions, trauma, or medical necessity, we recognise the impact this can have on your physical and emotional well-being.
Our amputee clinic is led by the accomplished Physiotherapist, Craig Evans, who brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the field of amputee rehabilitation. Craig and the team work collaboratively to deliver personalised care tailored to your specific needs. Our comprehensive understanding of prosthetics ensures that you receive the best possible support to optimise your mobility.
What the Neuro Alliance Amputee Clinic offers:
- Prosthetic Assessment: Our skilled professionals evaluate your prosthetic needs and can communicate with your prosthetist to help achieve a proper fit and function that aligns with your lifestyle and goals.
- Mobility Enhancement: We focus on enhancing your mobility, helping you adapt to prosthetics, improve gait, and regain your independence.
- Strength and Conditioning: Our Exercise Physiologists design fitness programs to boost your physical resilience and overall well-being.
- Pain Management: We address any pain or discomfort associated with limb loss and prosthetic use, working to alleviate your discomfort.
1. Is the Amputee Clinic suitable for all types of limb loss?
Yes, our services are tailored to individuals with various types of limb loss, whether it’s due to congenital factors, trauma, or medical reasons. Our clinicians work with upper and lower limb amputees.
2. How can the clinic help improve mobility with prosthetics?
Our team provides personalised assessments, prosthetic fittings, and gait training to ensure that your prosthetic device is optimised for your mobility needs.
3. Are the services covered by insurance?
We work with various insurance providers to make our services accessible. Our team can help you navigate the process.
4. What is the typical duration of rehabilitation at the Amputee Clinic?
The duration of rehabilitation varies based on individual needs and goals. Our team will work with you to create a personalised plan.